Monday, October 17, 2011

Zooooommmm...

Funny thing how stuff all comes at the same time. Only a three day week at school and it's going to be a packed one.

Tonight is Monday Night MTB Riding...8:30 at the North Loop. Finally a chilly night! But prior we have a cook out to go to at some teacher friends of Jen's.

Tuesday I have a planned night ride of the Dirt Bag, 6 at the Coborn's parking lot in Clearwater. I also have an Atomic nordic ski clinic at the shop and need to find a home for the kids, since Jen has stuff at school, (be prepared Dad, I'm calling you later today)! Not sure how all this is going to fit in.

Wednesday I'm not sure yet but guessing it will fill in nicely.

It's crazy how many people have been coming into the shop asking about ski stuff. I'm behind on this. We have all the skis out but really need to get the package sheet pricing done today. Today will be an office day at work.

After the week out in Colorado and this past weekend in Madison I really need to get back on the bandwagon of eating well and structured exercise. I was really good till the CO trip and have slipped a bit since then. It's all good and just gonna move forward. I have decided that yesterday was my last day for any soda for a bit. Diet Pepsi will be missed.

Out.

No comments: