Friday, December 14, 2012
More Snow?!
Whoa, we're actually in located in the blue! Awesome.
This morning I had planned, in my head, to drive out to the Park-n-Ride in St. Joseph nice and early to hit up the snowmobile trails. Funny thing is, Jen doesn't know what goes on in my head! Lucky her, it's an odd place.
So instead I'm heading out from home in a bit. Actually works out better. Not too sure on the condition of the trails so riding to trails from home ensures I get some riding in. Wanted to ride the Mukluk but since I'll be hitting up the salt, slopped roads I'm on the studded Pugs.
Note: Jen did say I could still head out early and go to St. Joe, but I felt bad I didn't give her fair warning. Next week.
Saturday we are attempting to go get our Xmas tree in Big Lake once again. The weather stopped us last weekend. The plan is for me to ride there. But again the weather is looking a bit awesome! Hoping like mad that it doesn't sleet or rain.
Sunday I'm still planning to ride fat bikes before we celebrate Christmas at my folks house. So far it's my brother in-law and I. Let me know if you care to join for a few hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment