Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Back to Routine.

Christmas Break is over for Jen and the girls, tossing us back into our routine.  Which at times is anything but routine!  While I complain about the holidays and such I do miss when it ends.  It's a great time of year to have kids.

I survived Tuscobia with all my fingers and toes but did get a handful of frostbite spots on my neck and face...nothing serious.  I will get a race report up this week or on the weekend at the latest.  Oddly I really enjoy that event, despite being an out and back race.  As with any event it's the people that are great and make it.

The New Year started yesterday.  I ventured out for a 2 hour cruise on the fat bike.  Because it's been so cold I was laying down a lot of first tracks, despite our last snow was Thursday.  I was just bopping around with no agenda enjoying the warm of 0 degrees.  The legs felt fine until any hill then they let me know they were still recovering!  It did feel good to spin the legs however.  Always good to get the "gunk" out!

Happy New Year!

No comments: