Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A Tuesday Post?!

 Breaking from my routine and posting on a Tuesday as well.  Harper got on the bus just fine yesterday. Albeit the bus was late.  I jumped on my bike and headed out for a spin.  About .5 miles away my phone rings.  It was Avery telling me Harper's lunch was still in the fridge.  Ugh.  I turned around and got a .9 mile ride it!  Crisis averted when I decided to bike her lunch out to her instead of drive it.  Clearview is about 12 miles South.  It was the basic direction I was planning on going.

Selfie in front of the school.

With the coming and going to get the lunch box I lost some time so I just headed back home on Franklin, on the West side of the Mississippi.  Fulton Circle is a Strava segment at the start.  I wasn't feeling it as my legs were heavy from the previous 3 days of riding.  But I gave it a go.  KOM is back in my trophy case!  It's been going back and forth between Gnate and I.  All in fun.

Yesterday and today I have to leave work early.  Yesterday was to check in on Toby as it was his first day home in the crate.  He seemed to have done just fine.  Although he was crazy excited to see me.  Today is the girls first online learning day.  The big girls have a swim meet in the afternoon.  I just want to get home before they leave to be with Harper.  Slowly but surely we will figure out a routine.

My plan was to get out early (5:30) on the bike.  It still is but I'm having second thoughts.  The wind is already 16mph out of the SW.  I had planned on doing a few hours of the Dirt Bag but may toss in the MTB as a pinch hitter.



No comments: