Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Enough Already.

 Maybe I'm back to a Monday, Wednesday, Friday posting...or just whenever?!  Our weather continues to be less than ideal.  At the moment the grass is covered in snow, ugh.  

I had a dentist appointment yesterday morning so I was short on time.  Jen offered to get Harper on the bus so I got out a bit earlier.  The wind was strong out of the West and not all that nice out.  I grabbed the Krampus and headed for the River Bluff trails.  The trails were amazing.  Not messy, soft, muddy, or any of that.  While not a a bunch of trails it was a damn good time.  If we could get a day or two of sun and have the rain stop a bit our club managed trails should be able to open.  Apparently the sun has taken April off however.

I'm leaning towards taking today off.  NW winds, wet roads, and cool temps have me less than excited to head out.  Who knows, I've changed my mind before.  Once daylight hits I'll reassess.  Regardless I have to bike to work today.

Fingres crossed for better weather...soon!

No comments: