Wednesday, April 21, 2021

If this was Fall I'd be stoked.

 I know I've been complaining about the weather a lot lately, but damn it's been bad.  Every morning this week, including today, has been below freezing with a NW wind.  Because of this both Monday and Tuesday I went mtbing on the Krampus.  Monday I did the River Bluffs, Plum Creek, the Race Track, the Spring Loop at the North Loop, and parts of Friedrich.  Yesterday I did the Race Track, Sand Prairie, the North Loop (spring loop) and Friedrich.  As I typed this I realized I had great fun so what is there to complain about?  I guess I should be happy I'm riding!

Monday at Plum Creek
I know I say it all the time but when we built this trail
these trees were thigh high.

Sand Prairie on Tuesday.  So much wildlife yesterday.  More than I normally see, but then again I usually only ride in the winter.  

I'm still deciding on what to do today.  It's 26 degrees with a feels like temp of 18.  I want to ride the River Road Loop to Rice and back but I'm being a baby about it.  Maybe back on the Krampus or maybe just commuting to work.  I have 45 minutes to decide!

Tomorrow looks like the one good day of the week.  Plus the wind is finally a new direction! Woot!






No comments: